Re: hi all

Thu Dec 5 17:45:50 2002

At Thu, 5 Dec 2002, linda garcia wrote: >
>Ok hope this finds everyone comfy today. I really need to.
>
>I don't have insurance and the town I live in has a free clinic on wednesday nites. I decided to go since I only had 2 vicodin left. I have been fighting the pain and trying to save these pills. My hubby works nites, so he didn't know I went until this morning. I took my post op report with me so they would know what is going on. One occasion they gave me some ultracet and I was hoping they would give me something this time around, Wishful thinking.
>
>I have IBS also, so the doc I saw gave me some pills called bentyl, anyone here of that? AND YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT THEY SENT ME HOME WITH FOR THE PAIN.~~
>
>ADVIL
>
>But the thing that has me so depressed is, my husband said I must be an addict.cause I can't manage this pain. He said, if they give you pills you take them I tried to tell him that I hurt 24 -7 but he don't get it. I always try to hide th epain from him and the kids. I have been in tears since 6 am. The person I love most (kids too) is the first one to turn on me. I don't know what to do . any suggestion is appreciated.
>
>Love

Linda, Please sit down with your husband and tell him exactly what you have been going through. Let him know that you have been hiding it and that you can not do it on your own anymore. Let him know that you have been in tears and that you don't have all of the answers but you know it is real pain and that something has to be done. You have to work togather and see if he will read some of our stories on the quilt. Also, e-mail Jo in Australia because she is great at explaining how to talk to your family. Linda, your husband is probably frustrated and has talked to someone and they maybe put this in his head. You need to talk to him. I will pray for you.

Lynn

>
>Linda

--
A new friend

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: