hi all

Thu Dec 5 09:11:22 2002

Ok hope this finds everyone comfy today. I really need to.

I don't have insurance and the town I live in has a free clinic on wednesday nites. I decided to go since I only had 2 vicodin left. I have been fighting the pain and trying to save these pills. My hubby works nites, so he didn't know I went until this morning. I took my post op report with me so they would know what is going on. One occasion they gave me some ultracet and I was hoping they would give me something this time around, Wishful thinking.

I have IBS also, so the doc I saw gave me some pills called bentyl, anyone here of that? AND YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT THEY SENT ME HOME WITH FOR THE PAIN.~~

ADVIL

But the thing that has me so depressed is, my husband said I must be an addict.cause I can't manage this pain. He said, if they give you pills you take them I tried to tell him that I hurt 24 -7 but he don't get it. I always try to hide th epain from him and the kids. I have been in tears since 6 am. The person I love most (kids too) is the first one to turn on me. I don't know what to do . any suggestion is appreciated.

Love

Linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: