Yesterday's Dr Appointment

Wed Dec 4 07:41:22 2002

Dear All I pray for all on the board every evening before I go to bed. I also say extra prayers for those going through a hard time & not doing well. I went to the Dr yesterday because I had been having lots of pain inspite of the Duragesic patch 75, Dilaudid 4 mg and vicodin 10 mg. We talked for a while & she decided to keep me on the pain patch, use MS Contin 60mg, for extra long term pain and keep the vicodin 10 mg for breakthrough pain. Over the years, I found that the vicodin 10 works the best for my breakthrough pain. Maybe not as good as it could be, but I have not found anything better. I didn't take one until 7 last night, but, it did seem to help. I will let you know in a few days if this new combination is working or not. Just showering & getting dressed causes more pain, then I dont feel up to doing anything else the rest of the day, so, back to bed for me. Most days, I don't bother to get dressed because I just cant stand any more pain. I hope my meds help this time, if not, back to the DR. love to all robin M

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: