Re: Someone please help....im about to commit suicide

Fri Oct 4 21:32:12 2002

Dear Aquila... I am so sorry that you are in such pain..and that you have been blessed with the uneducated Dr syndrome..that we have all been blessed with at one time or another... You just have to keep on searching for a Dr who will listen and try to understand and who believes what you say...i know that really sucks..but that seems to be what we all have to do to survive this terrible affliction...until we can be cured of it. Just keep on searching girl..and print a bunch of the material that you can find on this site.,.and bring it with you to your Drs and ask them to please read it..things such as THE PAIN PATIENTS BILL OF RIGHTS..etc..this may or may not help..but it sure cant hurt..and just dont give up.. Just read read read all of the information that you can find at the IAS site..research seems to be our very best weapon.. God Bless You and i will be praying for you.. And If i can be of any help to you in anyway please feel free to ask...either on the message board..or you can email me at CookieTish@aol.com Much Love..and Hugs Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: