Hello, new to board & questions

Fri Oct 4 21:59:07 2002

I am new to the board, and so glad I have found other sufferers, I have spent <b>DAYS</b> pouring over the archives and previous messages, I feel like I know you all so well already!

The relief to know I am NOT alone, although I must admit, Australian Medical Care (Medicare) is quite faithful and nobody misses out on a form of quality health care. I don't care what Doctor fixes me, as long as one does!! Living in the country has it's draw-backs, as the major capital cities have the 'latest and greatest' but these things are sent to try us!

I discovered through the archives the various support Groups available, and was amazed when I found an Australian one, Bombobeach. IN reading the latest archives, the one from Helen D asking for help for various topics confused me. When a support group already has that information, why are you reinveting the wheel? Not having a go at you, but I would think, that as we all have a common goal, we would support each other in any way possible. Sorry, I might be out of line, and it could be the meds, as I am a bit touchy, but to me, it looks like a competition, which isn't what it's all about .. well, not the way I see things anyway.

Again, I am so glad to have found like minded people, THANKYOU for being here, I appreciate it all !

Hugs to all Samantha

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: