Duragesic Patch!

Fri Oct 4 21:18:39 2002

Just my personal experience with the duragesic patches..ok. Ive been on the patch for about 5 or six months now ..im not real sure of the time frame..But on my last appt with my Pain Dr...he asked me to explain to him in detail how the patches are working for me...and this is what i told him.. The patches for take the edge off of the pain..it does not stop the pain or relieve it but just takes the edge off...and i am on lorcet 10 mg for breakthrough...and those just make whats left of the pain...bearable...or somewhat bearable ...im not sure anything will completely wipe the pain of this stuff away..other than completely getting us cured from this terrible affliction....which is my plan and my hope for all of us who's lives are changed so dramatically because of ARD. My Dr also has managed every single side effecti have ever had with the patches or the lorcet either...as sar as sweating under the patch..he has me to spray FLONASE under there before i apply the patch..and tha eliminates any sweating or irritation problem...and he has me to take meclazine to combat nausea..from any of it..but only when i need it... I have had no other problems whatsoever from the patches..and i Thank God every single day..that my Dr saw fit to put me on them ..until i can be cured.. Of course we are all different and tolerate drugs differently...this is just my experience with the Duragesic Patches..and Lorcet for breakthrough....The patches alone i dont think would be very efficient..nor the lorcet alone either..So thats my experience...i will say sometimes we have to keep trying different things until we hit on the one that helps us. God Bless Us Alll...and Bring us pain free days.. Much Love and Hugs.. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: