Re: Thanks For The No Help Responses!!!!

Sun Sep 15 13:18:56 2002

I just want to let you know that I do read emails not every day buT I do and when there is an annonymous name I will not respond cause I like to know who I am talking to. And also we are not medical professionals only people who suffer like you do..If you are not satisfied with the info as you come on to the site and reading the stories on the quilt you may find yourself in a termoil of uneventful surgeries because there aren't many docs who can offer you any more than what you have here.,There is no real answer to this problem it isn't like magic. We all still have been through many tests and surgeries to find ourselves right back in this vicious pain. This is not a know it all site. We suffer in pain and have to deal with it until maybe someday someone will find the cure but for now there isn't any in the US atleast.If you think you need some confirmation in what we tell you contact Dr WIseman and see what answers you get from him and I also want to tell youthat it may take some time for him to answer you as well because he is busy trying to conquer some help for us too. Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: