Thanks For The No Help Responses!!!!

Sun Sep 15 12:33:17 2002

I just wanted to say "Thank You" for the help that was "NOT" given!! Since first being told of this web site,I once again had renewed hope in finding a solution for the reoccurring Adhesions that pleague my life! Since posting my plea for help, I have received only one response via e-mail, and it was not a very positive response! Since finding out that I have these Adhesions 3 years ago and having under gone 16 surgeries in order to live long enough to raise my son, I have struggled to find answers or solutions. Do not condem me for wanting to live to raise my son and not be another statistic!!! At least with my web site that I started 3 years ago, {{ http://www.gimppysplace.freeservers.com }}I have honestly helped people to learn more about Adhesions and the differences between "Sepra Film" and "Interceed" !!! Even posting sites that can help with more answers!! Such as the makers of "Sepra Film" which is the Genzyme Corporation. I honestly thought I could and would find help here at this site and message board, but instead I have found nothing assuring or comforting!!! I don't know about you people, maybe you just want to let the Adhesions take over your bodies and surcome to this, I on the other would rather fight this thing , and if it means submitting my body to testings to find a cure to help myself and others like me, please do not condem me for simply wanting to live!!!!! I mean, after all, I have already had 16 surgeries for this,,, the odds for me are already 50/50,,,,, nothing wrong with wanting to help change those odds for myself and for others too is there??????? I don't think so!!! Thanks again for the lack of help!! Sincerely, A Very Disappointed Person!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: