Re: Pain getting Worse & Worse

Sat Sep 14 18:41:10 2002

Hiya Sarah, Hope this finds you at least comfy this evening. Let me say that first of all you are wrong about adhesions growing etc..adhesions form for about a week post op and then thats it..then all they do is get harder and tighter...but they dont form any more after that.. And second..you need to talk to your pain Dr about your meds..you need to be on something that is longer acting..i am on the Duragesic Transdermal Patches..plus 100 lorcet 10-s per month for breakthrough pain! I am also on Wellbutrin for depression which seems to be a part of this affliction. I think our best hoppe for becoming pain free..is the spray gel..and right now you cant get that here in the US of course...but you can in Germany or in Australia. Myself i am planning on going to Germany for surgery just as soon as i possibly can. That might just be the answer for you as well.. I know its hard Sarah not to get discouraged..and depressed and down in the dumps about all of this..Esspecially when you are in dire pain..but you have to try to look at the bright side..At least there is some hope for us..

We all have to stick together here..and lean on each other when we feel the worst..and for me i am so very Thankful to have this forum to come too..and talk to other folks who are in the same boat as we are.. That is the best part of this whole illness..having met so many wonderful loving caring people..who are always always here for us whenever we need them..

You try to keep your chin up Saraah and talk to your pain Dr about some better meds..and just keep remembering that there is hope and we will all be free of pain one day..but in the meantime we are all here for ya ok.. Hugs and Love Tish.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: