Re: Went To Another Doc Tuesday..

Fri Aug 30 17:31:05 2002

Bobbi, Hang in there! Maybe we can get Montel Williams to help us. At least acknowledge adhesions are a dibiltating disease. My life sounds much like yours, unfortunately. Good luck with disability, they will fight you every step of the way. Take care, Rita --- Sugarbear110263@aol.com wrote: > Rita, > I know what you mean and I hate to always seem > like I'm feeling sorry for > myself, because that's really not my nature, but I'm > not the person I use to > be. I was always happy, didn't let things bother > me, I was always a very > active person and now it's all I can do just to get > out of bed and make it > from one room to another. I guess if I went out and > broke the law and was in > jail I could all the medical care I need, but I've > always worked my husbands > works all the time and we an't seem to get any help. > I'm gonna try and file > for my Disability, I hope it works out but I'm not > counting on it. I hope > that your having a pain free day. Again please > forgive me all for having > such a pity party for myself. Love, Bobbi >

Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes http://finance.yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: