Sugarbear

Fri Aug 30 17:38:13 2002

Dear Sugarbear, Hi, dear, this is Sally. Your email could have been written by me a while back. It's true. It's almost impossible to find doctors who really care, your best bet is to find reasonable ones who are smart and decent and will at least listen to you. Even that is hard. Ultimately, its only we who care about ourselves. Most people go through life only caring about themselves. If you can find a few friends and maybe some family members you are lucky. We have an incredible trial to live, always in pain, never free from just being on the verge of agony. It's a hard way to live. Your self-esteem goes down the drain. But you have to pick yourself up and carry on. You don't have a lot of choices, but you do have this board, and we do care. We will be here for you to rant and rave if you need to. I'm sorry to be so grim, life has its good moments. Please try to be happy, I know that's like getting kicked in the head and then someone telling you, don't worry it will go away in four hours. Remember, we love you. All my prayers and gentle hugs, Sally Grigg

>----- Original Message -----
From: Sugarbear110263@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 5:07 PM Subject: Re: where are you

Dear Lynn, I live in Springdale, Arkansas. Thanks so much for all your caring and kindness, I don't know what I would do without all this support that I get. I've been to Doctors in my area, I've been to doctor 50 miles from me a 100 miles from me and no matter where I go I still can't get any relief. I really thought that when people decided to go into the Medical Profession that they were doing so because they truly cared about healing a person but I have learned otherwise. I know not all Docs are that way but the ones that I have come in contact with could care less whether I live or die. I have always been such a strong willed person nothing ever got me down but I'm not that person anymore. At this point I don't even think I'm gonna make it and I know that sounds awful to say and it is like I'm having a pity party for myself but that's not how it is it's just that I have never felt so bad in my life. Please forgive me for! feeling so sorry for myself, I know that you are in the same boat as me. All My Love, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: