Re: Thank you all

Wed Aug 21 23:31:17 2002

Hi K, reading your post is like reading a journal of my own life!!!! I now take oxycontin 20mg twice a day, and it really helps, without it I am worthless!!!! I homeschool my 4 kids, and most days we do school work sitting on my bed one child at a time. I just got home a few hours ago from another round of doctor visits two today, one with the surgeon and then they urologist. I have had bloody urine for a week now and they don't know why, they said at first kidney stones because of the intense pain I was experiencing along with it but now they think it is something else. what that is I don't know and they don't know, but they are going to run some more test, The urologist said it could possibly due to some damage to the bladder, I am having surgery in a few weeks and the urologist said that when the gyn has me opened up they might be able to "fix" whatever the problem is. My surgery is for a Lap, just to see what is going on and also I am having vaginal cuff repair which was messed up in my last surgery!!!!! I don't know enough just yet on everything that goes a long with this disease but if I can help answer any of your questions on oxycontin or anything else I will try. Keep your head up and I hope you have a painfree night!!!!! LOTS OF HUGS, SHAWNNA L

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: