Re: Thank you all

From: Kiersten Hosking (khosking@networkcountermeasures.com)
Wed Aug 21 23:52:35 2002

Thanks Shawnna L :)

Ill try to keep my head up. I hope the urologist is able to fix whatever is going on. I get so worried about having more surgery for fear of additional complications. Have you had any side effects from the oxycontin? Does it make you nervous or make your heart race or anything? Will it affect your medication that is given to you during your surgery?

I sure hope your surgery goes well! *Hugs* - K.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sl72396@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 9:33 PM Subject: Re: Thank you all

Hi K, reading your post is like reading a journal of my own life!!!! I now take oxycontin 20mg twice a day, and it really helps, without it I am worthless!!!! I homeschool my 4 kids, and most days we do school work sitting on my bed one child at a time. I just got home a few hours ago from another round of doctor visits two today, one with the surgeon and then they urologist. I have had bloody urine for a week now and they don't know why, they said at first kidney stones because of the intense pain I was experiencing along with it but now they think it is something else. what that is I don't know and they don't know, but they are going to run some more test, The urologist said it could possibly due to some damage to the bladder, I am having surgery in a few weeks and the urologist said that when the gyn has me opened up they might be able to "fix" whatever the problem is. My surgery is for a Lap, just to see what is going on and! also I am having vaginal cuff repair which was messed up in my last surgery!!!!! I don't know enough just yet on everything that goes a long with this disease but if I can help answer any of your questions on oxycontin or anything else I will try. Keep your head up and I hope you have a painfree night!!!!! LOTS OF HUGS, SHAWNNA L

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: