I am in Pain and I am looking for a support group in my area

Wed Aug 14 22:40:24 2002

Hello, I am a soon to be 38 yr old female. I have had 3 major surgeries becuae of ahesion/scar tissue and 1 laparacopy. My latest suregery was April 2002. I had been in pain for two years and went to ob/gyn after ob/gyn and doc after doc and they just look at me like i am stupid and don't know what i am talking about. This is my body and i know what is going on but they don't listening.

Anyway, I had a lapacropy last year 2001 to remove scar tissue well the ob/gyn only removed it from the lower pelvic region, at the same time i was experiencing pain in the upper left quardran by the rib cage area and i didn't think it was related to scar tissue, so the ob/gyn just went inand took out the scar tissue in the lower peliv area. And in the meantime i was in pin in the uperr quad area and i was being seen by a gastro specialst, who did test after test and could find anyting wrong. so they sent me back to the ob/gyn, he asked me some question and i did say the painin the uper quad did start around the same time at the lower pelvic pain, but i didn't think they were relat. Well tehy were, in april i was schdule for another laparscopy, but when he went in (after i was advised by the gyn that he didn't usuall work above the belly button but he understood how much pain i was in and said he would have a look) so when he went it it was a big mess and he had to cut me open from the navel down to the pelvic area, my second scar there, and took out the scar tissue that was all the way up my left side in my ribs and causing me greif and pain.

It has ben over four months since that operation and guess what???? Yeah you guess it the pains are back grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I can't stand it. I am taking vioxx and that helps a little. There has got to be another way, I need help, someone i can talk with, i am driving family crazy, they don't understand, when the pain hits it wipes me out and i turn into this evil person that doesn't want to be bothered. If you can help plz email thanks deborah

--
Deb

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: