Re: STILL IN PAIN

Fri Jul 19 16:54:36 2002

Hi Jeanette, welcome to the adhesions board. I am sorry that you had to find us because of adhesions but I am glad you are here now. It sounds like you have had a rough time and the way the dr's treat you makes it even worse. I noticed you said the dr was going to do another lap. Read the adhesion quilt and read the stories of all of us. Unless she knows what she is doing about adhesions you could end up in more trouble. I don't say that to scare you but we have all had similar stuff done and now we know that we will only let a dr. that is knowledgeable about adhesions touch us. So please read the quilt and ask us lots of questions and just let us know how you are doing Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: JEANETTE COOPERSent: Friday, July 19, 2002 3:30 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: STILL IN PAIN

Hello to my adhesions friends, I was so happy to find this web site my name is Nett and two years ago I had

a emergency surgery and they had to remove my left tube, then about four months later I started having a dull

aching pain so I waited before I went to the doctor until it became unbearable. I went back and had a lap done

and the doctor saw alot of adhesions he remove some but, didn't get them all ,after that I tried the Depo shot for

about five months it did'nt help so my doctor start acting real funny acting like he was tired of me complaing ,but he

just did'nt understand. I refuse to go to anyone that don't care!!

Then I went to three other doctors for some more opions the third doctor finally told me that I needed a total hyst

because the adhesions had cover my overies and right tube it took

me a couple of months to decide because that 's a major

decision and I was scare, so I went ahead with it because I was in severe pain after the surgery I was o.k. until one year this April I have that same dull aching pain

on my left side of my pelvic. I went to another doctor that did my first surgery and she ran some test for my colon and on my

nerves in my neck and back everything came back normal. So now next week I go back to see her for a consult for a

another lap please keep me in you all prayers and I'll do the same . I'll make sure that I will keep you all posted.

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.comGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: