Re: STILL IN PAIN

Fri Jul 19 16:41:34 2002

Hi Nett:

Welcome to the adhesions forum. I'm sorry that you are experiencing pain again, but at least you've come to a place where you'll find support and friendship. We really do understand at least part of what you are going through.

I think the ending of your message is missing, but that's okay. I will pray for you that you find a caring and compassionate Dr who will at least help you with proper pain management. If you have any questions, please just ask them and hopefully one of us will be able to help you. Sometimes, if you don't get an answer, it just means that we aren't feeling so great or are away from the forum for whatever reason. If you don't get a response, just ask again.

We are here to help each other out, with the exchange of information or just supporting each other when times get tough. Nett, you are not alone anymore.

Best wishes. Clare

At Fri, 19 Jul 2002, JEANETTE COOPER wrote: >
> Hello to my adhesions friends, I was so happy to find this web site my name is Nett and two years ago I had
>
>a emergency surgery and they had to remove my left tube, then about fo r months later I started having a dull
>
>aching pain so I waited before I went to the doctor until it became unbe rable. I went back and had a lap done
>
>and the doctor saw alot of adhesions he remove some but, didn't get them all ,after that I tried the Depo shot for
>
>about five months it did'nt help so my doctor start acting real funny ac ing like he was tired of me complaing ,but he
>
>just did'nt understand. I refuse to go to anyone that don't care!!
>
>Then I went to three other doctors for some more opions the third doctor finally told me that I needed a total hyst
>
>because the adhesions had cover my overies and right tube it took
>
> me a couple of months to decide because that 's a major
>
>decision and I was scare, so I went ahead with it because I was in sever pain after the surgery
>I was o.k. until one year this April I have that same dull aching pain
>
>on my left side of my pelvic. I went to another doctor that did my firs surgery and she ran some test for my colon and on my
>
>nerves in my neck and back everything came back normal. So now next week I go back to see her for a consult for a
>
>another lap please keep me in you all prayers and I'll

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: