Depression

Tue Jul 16 20:34:46 2002

I have been a victim of adhesions for 3 years now and I have had 5 surgeries. The last surgery was in April to remove ovarian remnants and clean up the adhesions, but just like in the past but a lot faster this time the pain is back. They did a MRI and found that they did not get all the ovarin tissue out again and cyst have formed. I have been feeling a lot anixety, I am very tense get upset real quick and feel tired all the time. My doctor seems to think that some of it is from hormones and worrying over being in so much pain. I have to take pain medication daily to function. I ask him the other day if maybe I should try an anti depressant maybe Wellbutrin, I have heard that it is one of the better ones with fewer side effects. He instead called in Xanax, is depression common with adhesion suffers and should I insist on him putting me on something. I hate feeeling this way I feel like I am wasting my life away I have to live with the pain but feel like I could find a way to deal with the feelings I am having. Any advice would be very welcome.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: