Re: Why? & T-shirts

Tue Jul 16 17:30:07 2002

Thanks Rose:

All those laughs were just what I needed (well, maybe not the belly laughs-ouch!). Thanks for making me see the light side!

--
Clare

At Tue, 16 Jul 2002, rowdyladyrose@aol.com wrote: > >> Why does your gynecologist leave the room when you get undressed? >> >> If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to >> the >> core of the earth? >> >> Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed? >> >> Is it possible to brush your teeth without wiggling your ass? >> >> Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is >> stand up and say, 'My name is Bob, and I am an alcoholic'? >> >> If you mated a bulldog and a shitsu, would it be called a >> bullshit? >> >> Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside? >> >> How come you can see the stars from the Earth, but you can't see them >> when you're in space? >> >> Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer? >> >> If croutons are stale bread, why do they come in airtight >> packages? >> >> Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for >> centuries have a 'use by' date? >> >> Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a >> horrible >> crisp no-one would eat? >> >> Is French kissing in France just called kissing? >> >> Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll >> squeeze >> these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out'? >> >> What do people in China call their good plates? >> >> Can you sentence a homeless man to house arrest? >> >> If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a >> coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat? >> >> Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but not >> to >> their crotch when they ask where the toilet is?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: