Re: Dear Sweet Robin M. :-)

Tue Jul 9 18:18:30 2002

Dear Brokenwing One of my cats lays with me all day long! She is the sweetest cat. Her name is YumYum, I got it out of a book call The Cat Who collection. She is the only one that is only mine. She is crossed eyed & gets scared easily. She will lay curled up on my side for hours at a time. My dog Feliz (as in Feliz Navidad, Merry Christmas),also will lay with us. I got her as a Christmas gift for the kids 4 1/2 years ago, but she bonded with me the 3 days they were at Granny's house before Christmas. Some times the kids say Mom, tell your dog to do this or that because she thinks I am the only one she is supposed to listen to.. My two new kittens think it is great when I am on the computer. They lay on my lap, try to help me type & keep an eye on anything that moves on the screen or they lay on the desk. I have only had them for about a week & a half. I did go to the DR today. She gave me some sample sleeping pills and a prescription. I also got stuff for my bladder problem and some oxy-contin. I had been using MS contin, but it just didn't seem like it was working so well, so we switched it. The only other thing would be the patch, but, it is so hard to come off of them for me. Comming off made me have really bad knee spasms for a bout a week or so & I couldn't sleep because of it. I am planning on taking the sleeping pill tonight & look forward to sleeping all night. I have been up since 3 & couldn't take a nap, so I will be good & tired by bed time. I am sorry you had to get rid of your cat, that has got to be hard. I have always been close to my kids. I kiss them every night & tell them I love them. Our oldest daughter(22), still will kiss me on the lips when she leaves us. My son (almost 18) still kisses me & hugs me in public. I was never close to my mother, so, I made sure I had that with my kids. My meds help keep me constipated. I have adhesions on my bladder, my intestines & the wall of my abdomin. I found that the worse I am constipated, the worse the adhesion pain is. So, I try to stay regular. If my constipation gets out of control, then my adhesion pain will also be out of control. Also right now I have a pulled muscle in my back by my shoulder blade. If I move my head much, it really hurts bad. I also have knee pain. The inside of the knee cap rubs on the femur bone on both knees. I am just falling apart!! Most days I still have a possitive outlook, but some days, no matter what I do are still bad. Lately, more bad days than good. Thanks for writing me. My prayers to you and all the rest. love robin

At Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Browkenwing wrote: >
>I am soooo glad to see you posting again all though I hate to hear you
>are still in so much pain :-( You sure are going
>through alot! Big hugs coming your way right now!!!
>Please no matter how lonely you feel just try and remember
>we are with you in your heart!Please give all your kitty
>cats big hugs and kisses from me cause I had to give my
>Mr.Kitty away a couple months ago :-( because my husband and son was
>really sick from alleries after I brought him home in october last year,
>we were not sure if it was Mr.Kitty or not but since he has been gone
>and with major cleaning neither one of them are sick anymore :-)But I
>miss him terribly cause he slept with me and I was the only
>one that could call for him and he would only come to me!
>He would sit with me on my really bad days and not leave my side like he
>was taking care of me :-) The funny thing
>was I brought him home for my husband when he broke his leg last year
>and it was me that feel in love with him and he
>became mommy's baby! I also think it is wonderful that your
>daughter holds your hand cherish every moment of it
>cause I would give anything to hold my mothers hand she
>past away 10 years ago :-( I guess it is the little things
>in life we should be thankful for huh! I try and see the
>little things like that with my boys but some days with all
>the pain and suffering I can't see it! but that is why we
>all come here so we can talk to eachother and not feel so alone! Please
>hang in there!You and yourfamily are in my prayers and I will be praying
>that you can get
>some sleepZzzzzzzzzzzzz's soon cause that will help deal
>with things alittle better! I love Ya!!
>
>--
> A Prayer For Relief
>Send down your angel who in his mercy gives comfort and
>relief to those who suffer. Let the sick and infirm be
>healed. Lighten and relieve their pain. Let them have
>respite from suffering that they may see your light.
>Let healing come swiftly with the dawn.Blessed are you,
>O Lord, who uphold the sick on their bed of Sorrow! May
>their days once more be good and their years be Happy!
>Blessed are you, who uphold, save, and restore the sick.
> From Praying in the Jewish Tradition
>
>God Bless My Adhesion Family
> _
> (\@/)
> / \
> /___\
> ~Browkenwing~
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: