Look out Germany, here I come!

Tue Jun 25 14:52:41 2002

Hello everyone It has been a really long time since I've posted, partly because of computer problems, but mainly because I've felt horrible for the past 4 months or so. I have tried to keep up with you all here on the board. The reason I'm posting now is because I've decided to go to Frankfurt for surgery. I learned through my patient advocate that they are going to open a "International center for Endometreosis and ARD" in September 2002! Heading this team of top surgeons will be Dr. Harry Reich along with Dr. Daniel Kruschinski. Not everything is set to go at this point, there are still alot of things to work out yet. I did contact Dr. Kruschinski, and sent him my records. It has taken awhile but I have finally set my surgery for July 19th, with a second look lap on the 26th. Dr. Kruschinski is very skilled in adhesiolysis, in fact he has invented a device to preform laparoscopy without the use of gas, as we know is a factor in adhesion formation. I didn't think I could wait until September because I have had extreme pain, nausea, and vomiting and both my doctor and Dr. Kruschinski feel it is a bowel obstruction and I shouldn't wait to long. I agree partly because I wake up every day wondering how I can possibly get through another day in such pain. The surgery at the Emma Clinic is very reasonable, not much more than Dr Korrel, who I originally started with, but he has been extremely busy now that the Spraygel is such a success. I just wanted you all to know there is another option that should be available soon.Please add me to your prayers, hopefully this will be my answer! Any questions feel free to ask! Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: