?Abnormal Scar Tissue

Tue Jun 25 15:27:35 2002

I have read many, many interesting things about ARD here on this wonderful board, but I have to wonder if anyone else has been told something about adhesions that I have been told. I have been told that my adhesions form so severely and abundantly because I have an abnormal scar tissue formation called Microabscess Pyoderma. This condition, according to the physician who did the biopsy and diagnosed me causes microscopic pockets of infection to remain in my scar tissue for long periods of time and causes the scar tissue to continue to build up and up....long after surgery is over. Has anyone else heard of this?? If so, I would appreciate any information you might have on it. Back in 1997 when I first started talking to Dr. Wiseman, I spoke to one physician on the East Coast who was treating this condition with a antibiotic cocktail of four or five different antibiotics for six months or so, however I have since lost his name and phone number. The cost at that time was so prohibitative that I could not even consider that as a possibility, not that I could now....but I'm getting more frustrated every day!!

Thanks friends!!

Val

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: