Re: Look out Germany, here I come!

Thu Jun 27 07:29:17 2002

Hi Lisa:

Good luck with your surgery next month! It's great to hear that there will be a center for ARD and endo sufferers, even if it is in Germany. Please let us know how you feel after your surgery. You will be in my thoughts and prayers - I hope you get some relief!

--
Clare

At Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Lisa wrote: > >Hello everyone >It has been a really long time since I've posted, partly because of >computer problems, but mainly because I've felt horrible for the past 4 >months or so. I have tried to keep up with you all here on the board. >The reason I'm posting now is because I've decided to go to Frankfurt >for surgery. I learned through my patient advocate that they are going >to open a "International center for Endometreosis and ARD" in September >2002! Heading this team of top surgeons will be Dr. Harry Reich along >with Dr. Daniel Kruschinski. Not everything is set to go at this >point, there are still alot of things to work out yet. I did contact >Dr. Kruschinski, and sent him my records. It has taken awhile but I >have finally set my surgery for July 19th, with a second look lap on the >26th. Dr. Kruschinski is very skilled in adhesiolysis, in fact he has >invented a device to preform laparoscopy without the use of gas, as we >know is a factor in adhesion formation. I didn't think I could wait >until September because I have had extreme pain, nausea, and vomiting >and both my doctor and Dr. Kruschinski feel it is a bowel obstruction >and I shouldn't wait to long. I agree partly because I wake up every >day wondering how I can possibly get through another day in such pain. >The surgery at the Emma Clinic is very reasonable, not much more than Dr >Korrel, who I originally started with, but he has been extremely busy >now that the Spraygel is such a success. I just wanted you all to know >there is another option that should be available soon.Please add me to >your prayers, hopefully this will be my answer! Any questions feel free >to ask! >Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: