Re: Just can't take it anymore!!

Sat Jun 15 12:04:20 2002

Dear Brenda and Val,

I'm so sorry you both are having some rough times right now. I just want you both to know I will be praying for you. I truly believe through the power of prayer, support, and love we can all fight this terrible thing together. You both are loved so much. Keep your chins up. If you need to talk, cry, or just vent, I'm here for you. We all have hard times, and need to let it all out, and that's okay. I pray your coming days are better. Focus on the blessings in your lives. That's usually how I cope through hard days. Remember, I'm here for you.

Love, Jill

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Brenda Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 6:53 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Just can't take it anymore!!

Dear Val: I am in the same boat as you but you know thank god for all our friends on this site it makes thing feel a little better especially when you know they understand and they don't respond by saying sorry there is nothing we can do. I have had a bad couple of days haven't been able to get out of bed but today I decided I better get the strength and get out of my be. Listen val any time you need a ear to listen please feel free to email me I know how your feeling and I hope that things will get better. Just don't give up there is hope for us and things will get better one thing I have learned is to be positive I know it is hard but try. I hope you see happier days your friend Brenda.

At Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Valerie Gates wrote: >
>I am so sick of hurting and feeling terrible!! I really can't take it
>anymore. I hate doctors....I hate hearing that there is nothing more
>anyone can do....I just don't know what to do anymore. August will be
>three years since my last surgery for bowel obstruction...that was my
>15th surgery in 21 years.....and I did really well until about six weeks
>ago....and here I go again!! How do you guys keep going??? I just don't
>know if I can do it anymore!!
>
>Sorry to cry on your shoulder.....but I have no where else to turn!!
>
>Val

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: