Re: Just can't take it anymore!!

Sat Jun 15 09:01:13 2002

Dear Val; I hope this isn't the second message, but thought I would retype what I had said to you VAL. I am in the same boat as you Val. I know how your feeling but thank god we have this site to voice ourselves, and we don't have to worry about anyone saying there is nothing we can do. I find this site helps me alot If I didn't have this site and the friends I have made on here I think I would bne very frustrated. I have had a couple of bad days haven;t been out of bed for 2 days my pains have just wiped me out but , today I decided okay Brenda get out of bed and try and be positive life is too short to stay in bed and you have friends who care. Well I am out of bed still not feeling 100% but I am trying. Val please don't get discouraged there is hope for us it is just a matter of time. Val from one friend to another I am here if you ever want to email me I know how you feel and maybe just knowing someone else feels the same helps a little. Please be strong and we all are here for you. Keep smiling and better days are ahead. Your friend Brenda

At Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Valerie Gates wrote: >
>I am so sick of hurting and feeling terrible!! I really can't take it
>anymore. I hate doctors....I hate hearing that there is nothing more
>anyone can do....I just don't know what to do anymore. August will be
>three years since my last surgery for bowel obstruction...that was my
>15th surgery in 21 years.....and I did really well until about six weeks
>ago....and here I go again!! How do you guys keep going??? I just don't
>know if I can do it anymore!!
>
>Sorry to cry on your shoulder.....but I have no where else to turn!!
>
>Val

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: