Re: Needing prayers,I can't take it anymore!

Thu Jun 6 23:05:08 2002

Dearest Brokenwing, I am SOOO Sorry that you are having such a tough time right now..i just wish i could take your pain away from you..I just wondered are you NOT getting adequate meds to keep your pain under control?? I know that the meds just mask the pain and are just a temporary fix..But at least we can find some relief some days from them..i am on the patch and Lorcet for breakthrough..and Neurontin and Wellbutrin for depression..which has rocked me pretty hard..at times...i too wanted to just give up and crawl in a hole ..but the love of my family and the meds...and the HOPE of a more permanent solution..to the pain..brought me back to earth...and now im going to hit my knees and pray for you sister and for your family..i will pray that your family will find the words and the keys to comfort you and i will pray that God will give you peace and faith and hope again.. Because i believe sister ..that we will all one day be pain free..and free of these adhesions etc. But right now you need to be in the loving arms of your family..and right here with all of us too... Please Please..just try to pray for yourself and put your faith in God and he will bring you through this crisis. Just dont forget that we are all here for you..whenever you need us...ok. And that We Love You.. Love and Hugs Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: