Re: Help - my sister is very sick

Mon May 20 21:45:03 2002

Dear Rosemary, Im sure all of us here can relate to the agony that your sister is living with..I would suggest that you research this site as thoroughlly as you can all of the old archives and just anything you can find here...As i have so recently learned..there are only a few Drs in the whole world..who actually specialize in adhesions..these Drs have had some pretty good successes.. But it sounds like the thing that your sister needs right now..is a good pain management Dr..and maybe some antidepressants..I myself have been to the point that i did not even care to go on living if i have to live with this monster pain in my belly..but i just kept fighting until i found a caring compassionate Dr who did what he had to do to manage my pain..and i have finally gotten some good relief..while this is not a cure...at least i can have a little quality to my life..while i find an answer surgically. Also read some of the stories on the adhesions quilt too..and you will know that your sis is not alone.. I will certainly pray for her and for you too.. Hugs and Love. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: