Re: Rita - Liver flush

Tue May 14 11:51:34 2002

Sure, Em! I will email to you when I get back from my appointment today

--
Shali

At Tue, 14 May 2002, Em wrote: > >Hi Shali, >So, what is the entire recipe for the liver flush? I get the general >idea, but would love to to hear the entire thing if you don't mind. >em >At Sun, 12 May 2002, Shali wrote: >> >>Oh goody, goody. Shes going to do another one. If you were already >>thinking about it, I guess you could say I came along to reinforce it. I >>would be anxious to know what happens. I dont do all that you mention. >>I just eat light the day before and OF the oil trip. Also, unless you >>already know, I would highly recommend doing Ortho Phosphoric Acid with >>the apple juice so the stones are softened enough and dont tear any bile >>ducts.Doesnt your recipe call for OPA? Better safe than sorry. Sometimes >>I didnt do the OPA, but my stones were much smaller than yours. Also, >>3/4 of a cup of oil works too. I experimented because a cup is what it >>calls for. Dont think I'd drop it any lower than that. Also, what >>makes it MUCH more platable is in addition to the lemon [which is >>mandatory], is tangerine, orange, grapefruit. I decided to see if I >>could get it down better and I did. I would love to have invited the >>doctors over and ask them just what they think the toilet filled with >>green chaffe was if it didnt come out of the gallbladder when the >>gallbladder doesnt know what to do with all that oil and flushes them >>out. I guess they would call it pure coincidence that I drank a cup of >>oil and got all these things out that LOOK like gallbladder stones. >>Well, my mom HAD gallbladder surgery and the doctor showed her what they >>look liked and when she saw mine, she confirmed they were stones. She >>tells everyone with gallbladder problems about the flush. I say they >>[doctors] can see whatever they WANT to see. But since - as usual - >>they cant fix the problem, theyre not going to acknowledge it. Surely, >>they cant start tearing into the liver. But guess what? We can remove >>them anyway! I dont do the epsom salts. The recipe calls for it but I >>think its too harsh. Just make sure you do laxatives so the bowel isnt >>bogged down and what is really ideal is a colonic. Glad you had a nice >>day. Wish I could eat without all the symptoms. Some day soon. >> >>-- >>Shali >> >>At Sun, 12 May 2002, Rita Steele wrote: >>> >>>Hi Shali, >>>Thanks for responding so quickly. You've really done >>>the flush 8 times! I've honestly thought about doing >>>it again thinking a stone may be lodged in my bile >>>duct.Apparently they can't see gallstones in the liver >>>on MRI's, Ct scans, etc.. I didn't realize they could >>>be found in the liver, none of the Drs. ever mentioned >>>this. But none of them believe me when I tell them I >>>actually passed them. My daughter-in-law is an RN & >>>she was taught you couldn't pass them but she believes >>>me. I had an epidural last Oct. & all it did was make >>>my pain worse! I will take your advice & do the flush >>>again as much as I hate the thought. My flush is a 3 >>>day ordeal, also. Does your recipe call for fasting, >>>epsom salts, fruit salad w/whipped cream, olive >>>oil,lemons, & chamomille tea? Thanks ever so much, >>>Shali. I hope you had a good day. My Kids took me out >>>for lunch & a movie. We had a nice day. >>>Rita >>> >>>--- Shali <Shali9@icdc.com> wrote: >>>> Hi Rita - >>>> >>>> One flush does not get them all out. As I said, the >>>> liver holds about >>>> 2,000. The only stones that pass are the ones that >>>> are ready to go and >>>> I say you have more in there if you got what you did >>>> the first time >>>> around. There is no doubt in my mind. Ive known >>>> lots of people in the >>>> same predicament. Ive done 8 flushes total and each >>>> time, there were >>>> stones until I eventually got none. The epidural >>>> I'll never do again. >>>> AS they were removing it, it left my upper left >>>> thigh numb. That was 7 >>>> months ago. Its still numb. I also took everyone >>>> else's advice that >>>> the epidural was the way to go. It didn't work >>>> anyway as toning down >>>> any pain. And yes, I am all too familiar with as >>>> long as youre walking, >>>> you aint sick. But back to the stones, you got some >>>> fairly large ones >>>> out. Who's to say theres not one in there the size >>>> of a golf ball >>>> making you feel the way you do? Or a hundred more >>>> small ones. Its when >>>> they get caught in the bile ducts too that cause >>>> pain. You just oughta >>>> consider another one while youre waiting on surgery. >>>> Yes I agree, the >>>> oil is disgusting but it sure is effective without >>>> being cut open! >>>> >>>> Shali >>>> >>>> At Sun, 12 May 2002, Rita Steele wrote: >>>> > >>>> >Shali, >>>> >I did the liver/gallbladder flush before I had my >>>> >gallbladder out. My Chiropractor gave me the >>>> recipe. >>>> >On 2/14/00 I passed @ least 40 stones from pinhead >>>> >size to large grape size. The recipe was >>>> throuroughly >>>> >disgusting but I was desperate! But I continued to >>>> be >>>> >in severe pain so I went to a gastro Dr. & I took >>>> >several of the stones with me, he wouldn't even >>>> look @ >>>> >them & said you could not pass stones! I had an >>>> >ultrasound that showed I had no stones in my >>>> >gallbladder, imagine that! Finally I was given a >>>> HIDA >>>> >scan that came back that my gallbladder was only >>>> >functioning @ 4%. So after suffering for two months >>>> I >>>> >had my gallbladder removed, but the pain got worse >>>> >after surgery. I'm not on any pain meds. Drs. a >>>> very >>>> >reluctant to prescribe me anything that works. So I >>>> >feel like surgery is my only option. Hopefully it >>>> will >>>> >confirm that I have adhesions so my employer will >>>> get >>>> >off my back. They think because I can walk & talk >>>> that >>>> >I can continue to work. Unfortunately I have a high >>>> >pain tolerance I had my kids without medication, >>>> but I >>>> >would have an epidural if I had to do it all over >>>> >again!!! Thanks for the suggestion though I really >>>> >appreciate it. I have the recipe too, if anyone >>>> else >>>> >would like to try it. Happy Mothers Day to All! >>>> >Rita in AZ >>>> >--- Shali <Shali9@icdc.com> wrote: >>>> >> Jennifer - >>>> >> >>>> >> Hold on before you go jumping into this because >>>> you >>>> >> are still having >>>> >> problems yet the usual answer nothing is wrong. >>>> >> Hope I dont get in >>>> >> trouble here but I happen to know a few things >>>> and >>>> >> this may be worth >>>> >> finding out if the pain goes away for a few >>>> bucks. >>>> >> I will assume that >>>> >> since you had your gallbladder out, you were >>>> having >>>> >> gallbladder problems >>>> >> or attacks. You are still having trouble - >>>> doesnt >>>> >> surprise me if this >>>> >> is the scenario: The gallbladder doesnt hold near >>>> as >>>> >> many stones as the >>>> >> liver. The liver holds or can hold around 2,000. >>>> >> Do they address the >>>> >> liver? NO. Just the gallbladder. Then how can >>>> one >>>> >> feel better? A liver >>>> >> flush can push more stones out. Its a 3 day >>>> event >>>> >> to find out. If you >>>> >> go in for adhesions and dont have them, you >>>> havent >>>> >> gained anything. If >>>> >> you can do a liver flush, you WILL gain something >>>> - >>>> >> either the knowledge >>>> >> that you arent dealing with adhesions because the >>>> >> pain is gone OR the >>>> >> pain isnt gone and its adhesions. You have a >>>> good >>>> >> chance at staying out >>>> >> of surgery. I have the recipe for the flush if >>>> you >>>> >> want it >>>> >> >>>> >> Shali >>>> >> >>>> >> At Sat, 11 May 2002, Rita Steele wrote: >>>> >> > >>>> >> >Jennifer, >>>> >> >I had my gallbladder removed on 3/22/00 instead >>>> of >>>> >> >feeling better the pain got worse. I've been to >>>> @ >>>> >> >least a dozen different Drs. over the last two >>>> >> years. >>>> >> >I've had every test imaginable & everything >>>> always >>>> >> >comes back "NORMAL"! Not until I went to an >>>> >> >independent medical Dr.last Dec. (my employer >>>> >> >apparently thought I was faking my pain & I've >>>> been >>>> >> >employed by the same co. for 21 yrs!) did anyone >>>> >> >mention adhesions.To make it more upsetting he >>>> told >>>> >> me >>>> >> >after all the tests I suffered through, (that >>>> put >>>> >> me >>>> >> >deeper in debt) would not show adhesions only >>>> >> surgery >>>> >> >would! But he recommended I have 3-6 mos. of >>>> >> >psychiatric help for my depression, he said >>>> surgery >>>> >> >was a last resort. Well, after going through >>>> >> therapy, >>>> >> >taking three different anti-depressants the pain >>>> >> has >>>> >> >not gone away! I have apt. with a surgeon in >>>> >> Phoenix >>>> >> >this Tues. who I pray is the answer to my pain. >>>> I'm >>>> >> >sick & tired of being treated like a nut case. >>>> My >>>> >> pain >>>> >> >seems to be worse @ night & when I was working I >>>> >> used >>>> >> >my right arm constantly the pain became >>>> >> excruciating. >>>> >> >I've been on medical leave since Oct. 01', my >>>> >> employer >>>> >> >is taking me off disability on Monday because >>>> the >>>> >> >psychiatrist released me because he can't do >>>> >> anything >>>> >> >else to help me! Life is not fair! A heating pad >>>> is >>>> >> >the only way I get through the night. I really >>>> feel >>>> >> >for you if you are going through what I have >>>> been >>>> >> for >>>> >> >the last two years. >>>> >> >Pain Free Hugs, >>>> >> >Rita in AZ >>>> >> >--- Millie <milliem@citlink.net> wrote: >>>> >> >> Jennifer, >>>> >> >> Yes, the more they cut you, the more adhesions >>>> >> you >>>> >> >> can get, and there is no >>>> >> >> 100% cure for adhesions. >>>> >> >> Millie >>>> >> > >>>> > >>>

>>>>>>>> >>> >>> ----- Original Message ----- >>>> >> >> From: "Jennifer" <webcraft@geotec.net> >>>> >> >> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" >>>> >> >> <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> >>>> >> >> Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2002 6:28 PM >>>> >> >> Subject: Trip to E.R last night... >>>> >> >> >>>> >> >> > I've been having some massive upper right >>>> >> >> abdominal pain/painful >>>> >>>=== message truncated === >>>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: