Re: Barb - Intergel

Sat Apr 27 03:23:44 2002

Barb, I did not intend to mislead anyone. You asked a question and I gave my opinion. I said that this was my take on it. I didn't say anything that was untrue. If you are so knowledgeable about Intergel why would you ask such a misleading question? Your email specifically said "or know >if this
>intergel barrier really works or is it another reason to develop more
>adhesions
>and all the other complications that we get after another surgery???" It appears to me as if you already have all the answers you want to hear....why set us up to voice our opinions only to jump on us for disagreeing with yours? There are many, many people who have had the benefit of the use of Intergel who live in as much pain as they had prior to the surgery if not more. To me reducing the adhesions by 50%...once again this is my opinion...isn't necessarily an accomplishment. One adhesion can be just as painful as 100....depending on the location.

Karla

kuma <anonymous@medispecialty.com> wrote: Karla

Your statement about Intergel was very uniformed and misleading. I know many people who have had great success with this product. When you make untrue statement such has Intergel's lack of efficacy or presence of serious side effects, you then basically deprive individuals in need from opprotunity of finding a good cure.

Barb

Intergel definetly can help you, specially if you are prone to serious adhesions. It reduces adhesions by over 50% in severe cases or eliminate it all together. In 40000 surgeries in Europe, only two cases of infection reported.

Find the company's phone number or use their web address and ask them to provide you information regarding this matter. http://www.lifcore.com

Good luck

At Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Karla N wrote: >
> Barb,
>Here is my take on Intergel. It isn't as effective as it was supposed to be. I don't know many, if any, people who have had success with it and it causes some very serious side affects. There is another product that is in testing in this country but available in Germany, Australia and perhaps Canada....called SprayGel. So far things look pretty good with this product, but I would wait until the doctors are properly trained on its use before seeking the treatment. Wait until we start hearing some good things, besides in this country it is only being tested in two states and you have a 50% likelihood of not having the product used. Not good enough odds for me.
>Karla
>
> Hello, this is my first time to this site and I would like to hear from
>somebody that has had any relief or hope for a brighter future, or know
>if this
>intergel barrier really works or is it another reason to develop more
>adhesions
>and all the other complications that we get after another surgery???
>Need help!!!!
>Barb.

Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: