Hi Everyone

Tue Apr 23 17:43:20 2002

Hi , I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to write to you all. I have been offline for quite awhile and had no access to internet. I hope this note finds all of you well. ( As well as can be expected ). Just an update on what has been going on in my wonderful life on pain ( I am being sarcastic of coarse ). Well, My Doc had to put me on OxyContin finally because my pain was so severe. I guess this is the end of the road, I guess. I am really starting to concider another surgery. However, the fear of adhesions returning, well, let's just say that I am frowning away from that. I hear that they get worse the more you play around. So, I also get this awful news that my wonderful PC is leaving the practice to persue a career in Emergency Medicine. I was so sad. He has been great to me, very understanding to my needs. I am afraid that this new doc is not going to be as compassionate as my doc now. Oh well, I guess time will only tell. Lately things have been alittle crazy. Pain here pain there, is there ever going to be an end to all this? Gosh I hope so. Anyway, do you feel surgery is a good option? I ask because I trust you all and I don't want to make another mistake. I hope all of you are well. You are always in my prayers. Bonnie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: