Re: Tired of seeing no new posts!!

Fri Apr 12 16:35:01 2002

I really took affence to this post!! I am not sure what click you are talking about, but I don't think there is one. The reason some people have more posts than others is because they write more, not because of any click! I have not hear of anyone going to Germany for a hysterectomy, vaginal or other wise! Yes, sometimes we write to get sympathy from this "support group", but, we share what we are going through. It is tough not having any one that truely understands the pain and the frustration that the DAM_ adhesions cause!! We have NEVER judged anyone by the amount of time they have "suffered"!! Pain is Pain, whether you have had it for one day or one month, or 20 years! My first surgery for adhesions & the pain they caused was in 1985, with pain for almost a year before then from a C-section I had to have. I have NEVER WHINED to a Dr, either they beleive you or they don't. Either you get help, or you don't. I have been to every Dr that my insurance co will allow me to go to. There is not one that will do surgery on me. My personal Dr is very understanding about adhesions and the problems they cause, but can not operate, Most general practitioners don't do surgery. She has refered me to many, but most don't even think adhesions cause pain, if they think like that, they WILL NOT listen! The Drs in PA will do surgery, don't take most insurance & cost an arm & a leg. I, don't remember if you told anyone that you were having surgery or not. Usually if we are told, Many send thoughts & prayers. I am very sorry if that didn't happen for you. I am glad that you seem to have another support group, but many of us only have here. I feel this is primarily pointed at me, because I am trying to get to Germany and talk about to many. ROBIN At Fri, 12 Apr 2002, ejulian@attbi.com wrote: >
>i know what you mean, it seems that there is a little click going on
>here just like in high school. well for anyone who cares to read, had
>surgery wednesday for laparoscopic assisted vaginal hyst. doctor did
>use intercede barrier, and removed adhesions from previous surgery to
>remove right ovary and tube. you don't have to go to germany to get
>this operation done. if one takes the time and effort to research the
>matter instead of trying just to get sympathy from those on this
>"support group", one will find there are doctors in the USA who know and
>do something about this. i hate to be so blunt, but i find that there
>only a small minority of people who keep popping up on the message
>boards. i guess i haven't been 'suffering' long enough for my name to
>be part of the group. i will continue to do my own research and