>Dear Christina
>I know what you mean! I posted about Mary right before my "Thank You"
>post, but it never showed up. I said she was out of surgery & was sick
>to her stomach because of a pain shot she had. She is alergic to most
>meds. She can't even take tylenol! We wont know how well the spray gel
>worked for her for a couple of days. Her adhesions seem to grow back
>with in 3 days. So when they are attached to your diaphram and stomach,
>I guess you notice them alot faster then if they are attached other
>places. I plan to call her in a couple of days to see how she is doing.
>love
>robin
>
>At Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Christina wrote:
>>
>>Been here repeatedly and no new posts, I posted a long post and its not
>>showing......hope this place gets fixed soon. :( Christy

i know what you mean, it seems that there is a little click going on here just like in high school. well for anyone who cares to read, had surgery wednesday for laparoscopic assisted vaginal hyst. doctor did use intercede barrier, and removed adhesions from previous surgery to remove right ovary and tube. you don't have to go to germany to get this operation done. if one takes the time and effort to research the matter instead of trying just to get sympathy from those on this "support group", one will find there are doctors in the USA who know and do something about this. i hate to be so blunt, but i find that there only a small minority of people who keep popping up on the message boards. i guess i haven't been 'suffering' long enough for my name to be part of the group. i will continue to do my own research and continue to talk to my own support persons, but don't be fooled there is hope here in the USA and if you really talk to your doctor instead of whining to him, he will take notice and listen, course the sugestion of legal action does help also.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: