Re: I'm new here!

Mon Apr 8 20:06:02 2002

Dear Deanna: You very well could, and probably do have adhesions back. By all means secure all of your operative notes. They are YOUR records and you are entitled to a copy of them. Also secure all pathology related to your surgery. if you have ever had any other type of abdominal surgery. Read stories on the adhesion quilt. read as much of the message board as you can. Ask questions. But above all else do not let another doctor open you up unless it is a matter of life or death! I have adhesions that are twisting my bowels. I have all of the symptoms that you have. Many ARD (adhesion related disorder) sufferers have been diagnosed with IBS. I have it to, but am not sure that it is not really being caused by the adhesions attached to my colon. Right now I suffer with partial bowel obstructions and I am in chronic pain. I am also a full time nursing student and work full time as well as a full time Mom and wife. I have learned to stay busy and ignore the pain. It is getting harder for me now. I am unable to take a lot of the meds that would help me. I would be happy to help you any way that I can. Ask me anything. I will give my email address and you may contact me directly if you wish. And welcome to our boards! Just remember that YOU ARE NOT ALONE any more! Raven Spurlin Hot Springs, Arkansas rnurseras@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: