Robin's fund raiser

Sat Mar 23 21:41:15 2002

Dear all I am starting my fund raisers to raise money to return to Germany. At this time, I am raffling off a "Basket O Beanie Babies" It contains 7 beanie babies. Pierre, the Canadian beanie baby, Millinnuim bear, America, the Red Cross Beanie Baby in memory of the victims of 9-11, (those are from Mary Pomroy in Canada)Choclate the Moose, (from my daughters collection), Smoochy the Frog, Mini Smooch the Frog, and Mini Flip the Cat, (from my frog & cat collection). The tickets are $1.00. No one is obligated to buy one. It would be greatly appreciated though. I am also going to be selling my Frank Sinatra records & some other "older" (late 60's) records on e-bay. My church is also going to hold a dinner to help me raise money for the trip. I also have a letter from my Dr into the insurance co, with my fingers crossed. My address is: Robin Massengill 13 Bear Grass Ln Silver City, NM 88061 I will just write your name on the tickets & put them in the "can". The drawing date is May 31,2002 (my Dad's birthday). Any help is greatly appreciated, even if it is Prayers & thoughts. love to all robin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: