Chrissy from N.H.

Sat Mar 23 13:09:00 2002

Chrissy, Hi, I know you live in New Hampshire. I thought you were a new and different Chrissy. I know, I know, my frontal labotomy was not a good idea.

I'm so sorry, I hope you saw my comment about sending you my cattle prod. It would do some doctors good. And, as I always say, its good for them to get kidney stones, then we can ask them what they do. And of course they run to the morphine shot immediately because it hurts. And pain is pain after all. I've yet to see a man just endure a kidney stone, but we have to endure much greater pain 24 hours a day seven days a week. If this were a man's disease, (and yes, I know some men have it) but its mainly women, they would be doing more research.

Anyway, my dear, dear friend, there are so many new people, I'm trying to keep everyone straight, but its hard. And I welcome all the people. We can have a movement LOL,

Oh, did I tell you we have twin lambs, they are sooooo cute. There is another ewe about to birth today I think. Her sides are kicking out and she has that look in her eye. Take care and good luck, and yes, I know traveling is the pits. My doctor wants me to go six hours to a pain clinic, but so far, he says if my husband disagrees, we'll do what my husband says. LOL. Life is weird, weird, weird. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: