glad to find this message board

Thu Mar 21 10:50:10 2002

I'm so glad to have found this message board. I have had several surgeries for adhesions. I've had one with a colonectomy, and I had a tumor removed from the out side of my stomach. It was 9cm. I had a kidney stone last year, and every since then I have had lower abdominal and flank pain. It has just gotten worse the last couple of months. I have been off work since Feb 21st. I just got finished with a urology consult. I went through all the test's including a C-T scan which showed nothing. Now my internist is sending me to a surgeon today. I don't want another surgery, but can live with this pain either. My doc must thinkthink that I am going to be in pain for a long time because he gave me 100 Vicodine with one refill. It says that I can take 1-2 every 6hrs. I tried to stick to one, but it just didn't work. I'm afraid of getting addiced to them. Has anyone been addicted to the drugs you have to take for this pain? I'm really scared about this. I also have fibromyalgia, which is a double whammy!!!!. Thanks for listening to me. It's good to have message boards like this so we can vent. Soft hugs to all!!!

--
Candy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: