Re: Karyn - lower back pain

Mon Mar 18 09:03:01 2002

Hi Chrissie...isn't it sad that we actually lose count of surgeries? ;-] The more I am learning, the more I realize I am hardly alone. I read in another message about the heating pad (may have even been one of your past posts) and plan to go out and purchase one to see if that helps.

Thanks for sharing your story with me and your kind words. I will certainly pray for all of us that have to deal with this misery day in and day out.

--
Karyn

At Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Chrissy492@aol.com wrote: > >Hi Karyn ") >Sorry to hear about your devil pain..... >I have had 10 surgeries (lost count as you did, I think I had 10 >surgeries-tee hee) for endometriosis and adhesions. My lower back has always >had sever pain for as long as I can remember. I tried therapy, even warm >water therapy and neither of them helped me with my lower back pain. The >only thing that has helped me with that type of pain is a heating pad and >making sure that my feet are warm. And of course, my pain pills helps out as >well. >I hope my experience has helped you out a little. ") Saying prayers for you >and your devil pain........ >Love and Hugs, >~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: