Re: Adhesions & Lower Back Pain

Mon Mar 18 08:52:29 2002

Hi Dawn...I felt as if I was reading about myself as I read your message ;-] Sounds as if we are both in the same boat because the same applies to me as far as not being able to do anything else for the adhesions. It is difficult for family/friends because everyone insists that having surgery to remove them will help but what they fail to realize is that they come back so darn quick and worse than before the surgery.

Thank you for your story and although I don't wish this upon anyone, I am relieved to know I am not an "unusual" case.

--
Karyn

At Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Cheechiebomb@aol.com wrote: > >Hi Karyn > My name is Dawn I am 33 and I have had abdominal surgeris since I was >19yrs. old >My pelvic area lower back and right side. I really thing adhesions are like >little aliens >they attach where ever they want too.LOLOHAHAHA. Just a little joke I know >the pain is unbearable I can not say for sure if that is what is wrong but >here is what I was told when my gyn did my first adhesion surgery. I have >never seen a 32 yr old covered in adhesions like this he said he was sorry >but he felt like there was nothing more he could do so he said go to a pain >clinic so you be on meds to help with the pain. He was at a loss and being my >support for so long with my gyn problems my heart broke. Now I understand >what he meant there is always hope that someone can find an answer for us. I >wake up with devil pain and go to bed with it. We all just have to lean on >one another. Glad you found us and as I have told another new to the board >folks.I know angels gather here, just keep trying and fighting til you find >help for yourself and we will help any way we can.Great big fat pain free >hugs to you darling and keep those spirits up. >Dawn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: