Re: Karyn from Sally

Mon Mar 18 09:18:31 2002

Thank you Sally for your kind words and welcoming me to your group. I have read many of the posts and I am certainly learning a great deal...most important, that I am by no means alone. I was shocked to even learn that the IAS existed and very pleased to learn of this message board and all the supportive people out there. I know I will learn a lot and hope that I can provide some support to others as well.

Again, thank you!

--
Karyn

At Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Sally Grigg wrote: > >Dear Karyn, from Sally, Welcome to our site. We're here for you to talk to, >but we're not doctors so can not give medical advice, only opinions based on >our own experiences. Now to your lower back pain. > > Both could be true, you could have adhesions hurting you there and you >could have had so many surgeries that your muscles can no longer hold up and >do what they are supposed to do. Maybe physical therapy in the pool could >help? I don't know but I do know that if you go to the home page for >adhesions http://www.adhesions.org and read the quilt and past emails, and the >archives etc. you'll be educated and can make a more informed decision. Good >luck and talk to you again, With kindest regards, and hugs, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: