Re: Adhesions & Lower Back Pain

Thu Mar 14 08:39:02 2002

Hi Karyn My name is Dawn I am 33 and I have had abdominal surgeris since I was 19yrs. old My pelvic area lower back and right side. I really thing adhesions are like little aliens they attach where ever they want too.LOLOHAHAHA. Just a little joke I know the pain is unbearable I can not say for sure if that is what is wrong but here is what I was told when my gyn did my first adhesion surgery. I have never seen a 32 yr old covered in adhesions like this he said he was sorry but he felt like there was nothing more he could do so he said go to a pain clinic so you be on meds to help with the pain. He was at a loss and being my support for so long with my gyn problems my heart broke. Now I understand what he meant there is always hope that someone can find an answer for us. I wake up with devil pain and go to bed with it. We all just have to lean on one another. Glad you found us and as I have told another new to the board folks.I know angels gather here, just keep trying and fighting til you find help for yourself and we will help any way we can.Great big fat pain free hugs to you darling and keep those spirits up. Dawn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: