First adhesion experience

Fri Feb 15 20:11:58 2002

I just had my "first" experience with adhesions a couple months ago at 19. I was taken in for an appendectomy then the doctor saw that it was adhesions so i had a small-bowel resection instead. How long do adhesion usually take to cause problems because the only operation i had in that area was when i was almost 3 months old in 1983 to remove my ovary. i know since i was little i experienced pain in my stomach but since i grew-up with it there i didnt think anything of it. If it occured i just layed down and eventually it would go away, and my parents never realized it cause i learned to cope with it, it was always a part of me. I guess in my mind i thought it was kinda normal cause i've always lived with it but now i'm guessing it was probably caused by adhesions. I can feel that pain coming back again.

Well that's all i got to say. I just felt the need to post something because i'm new at this as i've just learned what causes the pain and that there are others who also experience the same thing.

steph

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: