Re: What should I do? to Natalie

Tue Feb 12 07:59:13 2002

Caroline, Please stay on the board. You may have misunderstood the posting but I think we all need to remember some times it's not what you say but how you say it.. There are so many personalities on the board that it could happen that we don't always agree or someone's personaliy clashes with ours. You are as important as anyone else on the board. It doesn't matter who you are are what you are doing to stop the adhesion madness that is affecting so many of us. Your pain is as devastating as anyone elses no matter how many surgeries you ve had. Please do not leave the board. Kel -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Monday, February 11, 2002 09:11:38 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: What should I do? to Natalie Natalie- The article I sent you was from "the international journal of gynecological oncology" which of course very reliable. Every time post, there always seems to be someone on here that has to contradict any/and everything that someone else has to say. Plz. keep this in mind. I think that some of you and Y0OU KNOW WHO YOU ARE need to be a little more respectful of others input on this site. You think you know it ALL, and maybe you do..but it is very discouraging to log on and check my email with something derogatory about what anyone else other than you has to say. as i have found MANY holes" in the website from DOWN UNDER. So I am through with this board, so the "Austrailian Doctor" can take over from here. Caroline

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: