Re: To Kel Murray from Sally

Sun Jan 13 19:20:49 2002

Sally, Sorry about the messages. I got new stationary and it randomizes different one. So, you are on a lot higher dose then I am so I suppose the dr. started out on a low dose for me. I just went to him a week ago and now I have to go back this week just to get the dosage changed. Thanks for the info. Kel -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Sunday, January 13, 2002 04:02:28 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: To Kel Murray from Sally Dear Kel, I just started taking oxycontin, 40mg three times a day. What a blessing. I feel so much better. I'm not saying I don't still have pain, but I can function. It's no longer agony. I still need something for breakthrough pain, which the doctor won't give me. He wants me to pick one thing and stick with it. I don't know why. It makes much more sense to me to switch around occasionally. But, now I'm not a doctor as you all know. it does sound like you need more pain meds to help you live a somewhat normal life. I know,also, that its like pulling teeth to get what you need. But keep trying. It's worth it. Oh, by the way, I had to get a magnifying glass out to read your black messages. But I really wanted to know what you were saying so I persevered. Love, hugs, best wishes and here's to spring (right around the corner), Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: