Re: To The Law Firm of Thomas J. Munley, P.C

Sat Jan 12 12:31:16 2002

I also "NEVER" got a high or felt weird in my head from Oxycontin, it only helped with my pain as it is intended to do!! My doctor said it is because I have pain and druggies don't so it messes with their head instead. He also said druggies crush them etc. (which we don't do) so they get the full 24 hour time-released dose "all at one time"!!

It isn't like it is easy to get or sold over-the counter or something. It is "controlled" by needing a prescription for it!!! Is it the drug manufacturers or pain patients fault that druggies somehow got hold of it or an immoral doctor gave them a prescription knowing their intention?????

Should we just remove all cleaners, household products and drugs because THEY don't use them for the reasons intended!!!......Maybe even "natural" products? That would be absurd! THEY will find something else to get their high if they want a high, believe me!!!

JEAN

"SMILE............It confuses people!" -----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Chrissy492@aol.com Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 9:17 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: To The Law Firm of Thomas J. Munley, P.C

Dear Thomas J. Munley, Esq., Please read this whole email to see how you can make yourself useful...........

I don't usually get pissed but your email did it and I want to tell you why. You made my happy self VERY unhappy! How did you do that? You messed with my life, you messed with the only thing that gets me up in the morning - oxycontin pills. Do you know what pain is like? Let me tell you my pain; first and foremost the pain of not having a life. Every day, every minute, I have burning, pulling, tugging, knife like pain from my knees all the way up to my breast. Live with that 24/7! Now I want you to close your eyes and imagine that in your body. Hurts huh? Do you know that you are trying to put a bad taste into peoples mouth about the use of oxycontin? As if we don't already have a problem with this! The people you are looking for are in alleys buying it and trying for an instant HIGH as Helen C said in her email, I hope you read it because it made every bit of sense to me. I have news for you, people in pain do not ! get a high of these pills because it goes directly to our pain and not our heads. Sometimes I wish I could feel what that "high" they are talking about. Mr. Lawyer, did you know that you are just another person added to the list that is trying to take away my and others hope of getting somewhat adequate pain medication away? Do you want to have my suicide on your hands? Yes, that's how bad the pain is for me. If I can't have some relief I would rather be dead. Ok, on a more positive side...... Lets see, can we make you useful - YES - why don't you turn it around and help US with your time on - "Do you have adhesions and the world doesn't know about it? Let us the lawyers make an awareness for you as well as major research." Yes, that's it, you can help too! So turn your help around and be humane shall you. If you don't want to do that and think you can't help us in our world of pain, then please drop your re! quest of helping the drug addicts in the ally for their "bad" on our helpful pain medication oxycontin. I pray the you or any of the people you care about have ARD. Please, if you are not going to help us in our fight for awareness, help, funds, research, then go away or email me privately. I don't want to upset others on the board and how dare you reply to my request on a very helpful board. Email me Mr. Munley, stay off the board unless you want to help us on the awareness of ARD and the PAIN it causes. I can send you numerous information on how you can help us with this long, tiring, disease. Educate yourself, help us instead of looking to help yourself to the dollar bill. It's a great feeling to help others, try it in the positive way and you will like the person who looks back at you in the mirror. Sincerely, Christine A. Damon a.k.a. Chrissie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: