pelvic clearance

Wed Nov 14 03:30:36 2001

thankyou all so much for your responses, I am going through a bad time at the moment and really feel grateful that i'm not alone, the pain is really bad just now, the surgeons are still discussing what they think, but after reading all the information on site and on message board I don't think i'll be agreeing with them, in the past 15 years i've had surgery after surgery, and errors made and i've felt so ill and believed they could get me pain free, but i've come to a point now were they are not getting me into theatre, sometimes your better the devil you know and I know my pain even though at times like this it takes me by surprise and gets worse, I know I have to find strength and fight on, each day is hard, the pain, the sickness, bladder,bowel problems but i must be strong, I think last week when I was in hospital and they were talking about the pelvic clearance, I just felt so bad, I just wanted them to do something, to help me, sometimes it feels like that , you just can't take anymore, but then from somewhere you find strength to overcome, sorry if i'm rambling on I just feel the need, so forgive me please. The pain is bad at the moment and I feel awful as many of you know it runs you down, so I shall wait to see what the drs say and then I shall have my say, much more informed now thanks to this site.

Thanks again for your messages, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day karen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: