Re: pelvic clearance

Tue Nov 13 07:55:07 2001

Karen,

I have an idea......DON'T DO IT!

Did you read my story? This isn't something that you want to do. Where are you?

--
Karla N.

>----- Original Message ----- From: "karen" <blowyamind@aol.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 2:43 AM Subject: pelvic clearance

> wow, thanks for all the response, i was up late reading lots of info > from the site and reading the quilt. The pelvic clearance is a > hysterectomy and removal of appendix spleen as much bowel as possible > maybe bladder and part of stomach, due to all being completely bound > down with adhesions they cant do any more laparoscopys on me as they > can't get into my abdomin and have to do laparotomys , they say i will > end up with a bowel colostomy and possible bladder, and after all that > they can't guarantee i'l be free of pain but say it should improve my > condition as i won't have anything for the adhesions to adhere to, and > cause pain, well after 15 years of this, and being told in the beginning > i was imagining pain, and then having lots of errors made, which have > made my condition worse i dont trust the surgeons very much i guess i,ve > lost faith in them, i will put my story on the quilt, any ideas about > the surgery? >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: