Re: pelvic clearance

Tue Nov 13 11:22:26 2001

Dear Karen, Run as fast as you can from these people. There are other doctors out there who can help you laproscopically. Please contact Dr. Wiseman who founded the adhesions site. http://www.adhesions.org (homepage) He may be able to refer you to another doctor.

I've had lots removed from my abdomen too and I'm still in Pain, pain, pain. Those adhesions will grow 12 inches to find something to attach too. As far as I'm concerned unless you have cancer or some other major life threatening disease, you should never have a big open cut.

Now, please remember, I'm not a doctor nor am I associated with the medical profession, I just have thirty years of experience with adhesions. Please, honey, hold off all decisions until you know more. Do more research. Sorry to get personal, but are you having bowel blockages. This is a major problem and means you have to act faster. If you have bowel movements, there's not really a hurry even if you're in pain because you'll still be in pain after the operation and it could be worse. Love and keep in touch. Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: