Re: Dear Cheryl/Sally/pain meds worked out

Wed Oct 31 04:39:00 2001

At Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Sally Grigg wrote: >
>Dear CHERYL, I'm sorry you're going through such problems, I was too for a
>little while, I have a wonderful local doctor, but he had decided to cut back
>on my meds to see what happened, well, what happened was pain, pain, pain.

yes Sally, He is very childish. I have taken material from the board (on meds) to him before and her threw it down and said "These people don't know what they are talking about." I have an appt with a new clinic on Jan. 7th. The problem is that I am putting all my hopes on this new clinic and if it doesn't work out I'm not sure how it will effect my emotional state. You get to the point where you want relief so badly and pin all your hopes on one thing; when it doesn't work out it is devastating. This Dr. would not consider giving the patch and the oxycontin at the same time. He discontinued the patch (with no withdrawal advice) when he wrote the scrip for oxycontin. I sure hope it helps! Apparently I have a very high resistance to pain meds. I was told I have started to wake during a couple of different surgeries. Actually I seem to be having problems with all of my dr.s. I have an adrenal gland tumor and can't seem to get anyone to follow up on it. I had a cat scan and the radioligist recommended a 6 month follow-up. I mentioned it and ...nothing. I have an ovarian cyst. My ob/gyn tried to do a lap, couldn't see the ovaries because of too many adhesions, so she backed out and closed up and said to have a general surgeon go in. 4 of them have refused to go in unless it's an emergency. So do I just forget about these things? How will I know if they grow, become cancerous, burst or any of the other things they can do? All the dr.s have just thrown up their hands and said find someone else!To top it all off my family dr. who kind of kept everything co-ordinated had a massive heart attack and died 2 weeks ago. Now I really am just drifting in the wind. Wow...Talk about a pity party...and it's only 6:30 a.m. Happy Halloween!!! This used to be one of my favorite holidays. I would go all out on decorations. So much fun to watch the childrens faces as they look at your spooky stuff. I didn't even get a pumpkin this year. I wonder if we will get many trick-o-treaters this year? I'm not sure if I had young children if I would be sending them out or not. I looked up your web site and your inn is beautiful. It must be an awful lot of work..don't know how you manage! Me thinks we should sign up for the conference in Hawaii right now!! LOL Don't want to miss out. Well Happy Halloween to all. Painfree days are on the way!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: