Welcome Cindy

Mon Sep 10 19:06:45 2001

Hi Cindy,

I am sorry that you have so much pain and that you are having problems getting doctors to believe you. You are not alone, as you have discovered here.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, infact we encourage them! We will do our best to offer sensible advice and there are those on the board such as Helen Dynda & Helen Chalmers who will be able to offer you help via excellent research and loads of experience.

If you have been reading the messages on this board for three weeks, you will have read a similar message to this over & over, you can "vent", ask questions, no matter how silly you think they might be, and seek comfort & support from the members of this board, who have been in your shoes........from the ER experience to having unsypathetic hospital "professionals" who have treated you badly and not listened to you.

I hope you find the information you need here Cindy to find a doctor who is caring & compassionate and who will help you find the help you need. I know that you will now get loads of support from all of us here.

Welcome Cindy, I hope we give you a sence of comfort and that you feel a part of our large "family".

Love, hugs & cheers Jo (Australia)

--
Positive Affirmation

Say this with your hands above your head (victory style) and repeat three times: I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!!

That should get you smiling!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: