New to the site

Mon Sep 10 00:15:56 2001

Hi I am new to the site. I have been reading the message board for about 3 weeks. So many of the stories sound just like mine. It's hard to believe that so many people suffer from this.

I don't have any insurance so I am in ER alot. They know me and hate me they treat me awful. The Dr say they can't find anything that would cause the pain I was having. My own family doesn't even believe me. They think I am an addict. It's hard when you don't have anyone that believes you. I wasn't sure about the pain myself, until know. They had me thinking it was all in my head. The only problem with that was after they lysis the adhesions I felt better. Then it would start hurting again and my dr and family would tell me I was crazy it couldn't be hurting again.

I have had 15 surgeries. 2 C-sections, gallblader, etc: 7 adhesionlysis and they used seprafilm in May of 2000. That didn't work at all. I had to have surgery again in july of 2001. It's only been 7 weeks and I'm hurting again. I don't know how much more I can take.

If anyone knows of a good pain doctor in Atlanta please let me know. I have also applied for disability. Has anyone been able to get it? Thanks Cindy

--
Hi
I had lysis of adhesions with seprafilm in may of 2000. I was back in the hosptial
due to pain after only 6 months and had to have adhesiolysis again
on 7-18-2001 it did not help me at all. I hope you have better
luck than I did.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: