Re: HTML or MIME fomat...Here is an example....

Mon Sep 10 18:24:32 2001

Is this an email you personally typed in your email program or was it something you copy/pasted into your email or a file/graphic/sound contained within the email? Is it just AOL people having problems with your email? Is this how it is on the board or posts sent via email?

I personally have never had a problem with anyone's email and am subscribed to the board.

I am also sending a copy to my son (software developer who works in Silicone Valley) for his opinion.

Jean

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Helen Dynda Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 3:27 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: HTML or MIME fomat...Here is an example....

An example of HTML (MIME) format is below. If you have noticed that your messages also included HTML (see example below), please take a few minutes to change from HTML to Plain Text. Today I posted easy-to-follow steps as to how to do this. Thank you!!

~ ~ ~ ~

[]]>THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF HTML (MIME) FORMAT:

MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_006F_01C139D5.99553500"

</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Karla</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: